I thought the same thing, particularly since I prefer peace and quiet to noise. Hubby went to the Superbowl a couple of years ago, and an iPod shuffle was in the goody bag that EVERYone in the stadium received (you should have seen the loot that he brought home!). He graciously gave it to me (he later bought himself a Sansa, the snot). I do use it on occasion, mostly when I walk. It's really nice and way better than lugging around a portable CD player.
I tried using it while doing housework, but I'm so frequently asked to offer my sage advice on various family crises that I grew weary of plugging & unplugging my ears. I don't clean house with it any more. Heck, I don't clean house.
The Touch has wifi capability, but I only see "connect to the website and buy music" so I'm not sure if you can actually web surf on the thing.
Ala has a Sansa, too, and it goes everywhere she goes. If you like music, MP3 players are great.
I'm a Wife, Mom, Gran, programmer, student, teacher, craftsman, handyman, musician, gardener, and keeper of the pets. I dabble in a little bit of everything but don't do anything very well. I live a very blessed life for which I'm extremely thankful.
5 comments:
I've managed to avoid the whole iPod thing so far. Is this something I need?
I thought the same thing, particularly since I prefer peace and quiet to noise. Hubby went to the Superbowl a couple of years ago, and an iPod shuffle was in the goody bag that EVERYone in the stadium received (you should have seen the loot that he brought home!). He graciously gave it to me (he later bought himself a Sansa, the snot). I do use it on occasion, mostly when I walk. It's really nice and way better than lugging around a portable CD player.
I tried using it while doing housework, but I'm so frequently asked to offer my sage advice on various family crises that I grew weary of plugging & unplugging my ears. I don't clean house with it any more. Heck, I don't clean house.
The Touch has wifi capability, but I only see "connect to the website and buy music" so I'm not sure if you can actually web surf on the thing.
Ala has a Sansa, too, and it goes everywhere she goes. If you like music, MP3 players are great.
Hi Annie thanks for stopping by.
I take it from your comment that you too are in Tulsa. We will have to meet up and go through the goodie box.
I've not tried an iPod or any other device for music but I sure wish I had one every time I get on an airplane.
Sounds like something that my DH would like.
Thanks for the good link and information Annie.
Post a Comment