Monday, March 2, 2009

Wal-Mart: Your One Stop Place To Shop

Last night, Hubby and I stopped at the world's greatest shopping mecca to pick up some odds and ends. I was perusing the popcorn selection (sold out - we came in after the food stamp rush), and Hub wandered down the aisle to ogle the fermented wheat & barley juices.

So! I'm pushing my germ-encrusted grubby buggy toward him; he turns, starts rushing toward me, grinning ear to ear, repeating over and over, "Product placement! Product placement!"

Huh? I turn to look in the direction he's pointing. I see nothing but the cheese case at the end of the aisle.

"No!" he says. "At the end of the beer case! Product pacement!"

Do you see it?


This is what he was talking about!
Beer & condoms! Wal-Mart thinks of everything!

1 comment:

SchnauzerMom said...

So I'm slow, it took me a while to figure out what you meant by fermented wheat and barley juices. Yes, Walmart thinks of everything.