Can you see him?
Taken through the screen - a little wacky looking. Ala saw him buzzing around the pole where we hang the feeders, so he must be a return guest. I made some nectar and put it out, and later had three visitors for dinner. I don't recall having hummers this early (but I cold be wrong).
4 comments:
I'm jealous. I haven't seen any hummingbirds or orioles yet this year.
I have seen lots of hummers at my FIL's home in years past. They keep feeders out for them. I'm sure they'll have some this year too. They are such tiny, fragil looking things.
I love the hummers, and the cats try to climb through the glass door to get to them! I can stand with my finger next to the feeder perch, and they'll land on my finger to feed. It's cool!
I put my feeder out last year, but no sign of the little buggers; yet my neighbor across the street had them in his flowers.
I'll try again this year.
Post a Comment