Monday, December 17, 2007

The Truth About Gun Free Zones

There's a very interesting story about a woman who saved countless lives because she carried her gun to church here. That's also where I pilfered the cartoon.

Unfortunately, there are people who want to take away our right to protect ourselves and the lives of our family and friends.

Vote Freedom in 2008.

4 comments:

SchnauzerMom said...

I totally agree. DH has thought about buying a gun. My brother has had several for many years. We would definitely need training on how to use them properly.

Annie said...

I love to shoot. My favorite gun doesn't say "pow!" when it's fired, it says !!KABOOM!! I think it's cool to have that much firepower in my control. The guys at the range tease me about shooting a cannon.

When we first moved here, we had no neighbors and we could shoot in the back "yard." Since the land next to ours was sold in lots, we're surrounded by people and we have no place to shoot but at a range. I don't get to go nearly as often as I'd like (that translates to almost never).

Aunt Jo said...

Bring your pea-shooter and come down here. We can go to the range and shoot all day for $10. I haven't shot my dinky pistol in forever and might have forgotten how.

Annie said...

Ooooh, that's a date!