Monday, November 12, 2007

Butter Pecan Ice Cream

I have such a sweet hubby who tried hard to take good care of us girls. Granted, he's a guy, so sometime it doesn't work out, but he does try. :)

This evening I mentioned that I'd like to have some ice cream and the local grocery carries Blue Bell. He didn't want any, didn't want to go get any, is happy to eat his banana bread without ice cream. But shortly after, he came out of the bedroom dressed and ready to go. He and Ala went to get Mom some ice cream. He even called from the store to report the options so I could choose what I wanted. Butter Pecan. Yumm.

He's a sweetie.

Got the shot today. It wasn't too bad. It made my lower back and the backs of my thighs cramp something awful. Didn't compare with childbirth, so, all in all, it was tolerable. I couldn't stand straight afterward - everything was cramped up. Now it seems to be OK. A little achy - doc said to expect that. Hope this one does the trick, 'cause I don't want to do it again.

Afterward Hubby treated me to lunch a Mazzio's, and as luck would have it, it was Large Pizza for $6 day. We ordered 2, and brought many leftovers home for dinner so I didn't have to cook.

Well, my shoppers are home and I have Wild Hogs recording..... time to go for now!

2 comments:

SchnauzerMom said...

Wow you do have a nice hubby! I hope you feel better soon!

Annie said...

Thanks Jo! Thanks schnauzermom!