I picked up some of the new Healthy Choice "more natural" frozen dinners from the grocery store. They're actually not bad, and they're a refreshing change from the other convenience food that we've been consuming. They even have Weight Watcher points listed on the box.
Hubby's meal was salisbury steak, which he said was "ok." Keep in mind that he thinks Banquet brand is tasty....
La had an alfredo pasta creation, which she said "wasn't bad for 4 points."
My meal was a pumpkin ravioli with squash creation. Now, it's hard for me to get past ravioli that's not stuffed with meat and swimming in red sauce, but these were actually very good.
Museums
12 years ago

4 comments:
You know what I find the hardest about these types of meals? They just never seem to feel me up. Of course, I find them all tasty, really. Plebian that I am! LOL
Wow they look pretty tasty. DH was thinking about trying them.
Oh my gosh! "Feel me up?" What was I thinking? I meant "fill me up." How embarassing. And me, almost 50.
Ha! I didn't even notice that! Must be some pretty exciting TV dinners, eh???
Post a Comment