We worked, I fixed Hubby burgers and a big plate ofonion rings for dinner (he truly loves burgers and onion rings), we watched "Ghost Town" from Netflix (he watched, I slept).
I am truly concerned for our future. This administration is like a college student with an unlimited-funds credit card who expects Daddy to pay the bill.
I'm a Wife, Mom, Gran, programmer, student, teacher, craftsman, handyman, musician, gardener, and keeper of the pets. I dabble in a little bit of everything but don't do anything very well. I live a very blessed life for which I'm extremely thankful.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! I hope he has a great day!
I hope you both have an awesome day! The title of your last post is scary. A tad...communistic? I don't know...but scary!
We worked, I fixed Hubby burgers and a big plate ofonion rings for dinner (he truly loves burgers and onion rings), we watched "Ghost Town" from Netflix (he watched, I slept).
I am truly concerned for our future. This administration is like a college student with an unlimited-funds credit card who expects Daddy to pay the bill.
Post a Comment