Kittens are doing fine - eating like pigs, gaining weight, peeing all over everything, and purring like I didn't know kittens could!
I know there are more kittens out there somewhere - probably in the insulation of Mom's house, same place that Callie whelped last year.
The dollar store continues to be fun. Sorta. It's a lot of work. No hanging around at the cash wrap chatting like at my vitamin store. It amazes me that we get so much business.
I found a job in Tulsa that I'm going to apply for. It's a financial position in a dental office. Right up my alley.
While discussing whether to move here, there, or anywhere, Hubby pointed out that we have land free & clear, and if things go TEOTWAWKI, we will have a place to live. Good point. I'd lost sight of that.
I have an appointment for a back cracking tomorrow. Yay. It's been bothering me.
Good night!
Museums
12 years ago

3 comments:
Those sweet baby faces are killing me.
But, but, but....I want you to move here so I have a playmate.
I know you'll find something and so will your DH (assumming he's still unhappy and thinking of a change of course).
Cute kitties! I hope the others are doing OK. I wish our house was paid for.
They're all so cute. The runt is very alien looking - huge eyes, emaciated body. But, he eats like a horse so I think he'll catch up soon.
We still might get out there. Nothing's carved in stone. I just know that I don't want to be in that office all the time (I find it immensely depressing), so I'm trying to get some different marketable skills. If he had someone who was better at web programming, he might no be so miserable.
Post a Comment