Friday, February 6, 2009

Giving Away My Kids

Hubby talked to The Boss about moving across-state. Now the daunting task of prepping for a move lies before me. All mine. Nobody else's. Just me.

First I'm giving away my kids. Not all of them, but I've started with Groucho and Henry. I cried when I listed Groucho on craigslist. Henry is being adopted later this morning. I have another potential adoptor who is considering several of the little girls.

When I told Hubby I'd listed the cats, Mr. I-Hate-Cats replied, "You're giving away Groucho???"

I hate having twenty cats (the poop duty is backbreaking!), but I hate giving them away.

Yawn! When I don't go to bed until after midnight and the cats wake me at 5 a.m., the task gets a little easier....

2 comments:

SchnauzerMom said...

Good luck on your move. There's nothing I hate worse than moving. You don't know how much junk you have until you have to pack it up. Poor kitties, I hope they all find good homes.

Annie said...

Thanks. I'd like to find a trash service who would return my calls about getting a dumpster out here so I can dispose of some of my clutter. There are at least THREE around Beggs, and no one will call me back! Buncha 'tards, no doubt.