Hubby is home, safe and sound, from his trip to visit his family. Unfortunately, he and his dad didn't make the plane ride. Dad was getting pretty worn out by the time the air show was over, so they went to the house, instead. Maybe next time.
Since he saved the cost of the ride.... I spent it.
I decided to spoil my girl. There's a need in Irish dance to slow down the music. Alatariel has complained that, when she's learning a dance, it's hard to get the steps on the beat. As a dancer becomes more experienced, she'll do more complicated steps and need to slow the music.
Here comes Mama with the solution: an adjustable pitch cd player and portable speakers.
Naw, my kid ain't spoiled.
An attractive feature is that this is all portable. We can use it for small performances, plus the PA comes complete with mic for talking about Irish dance to the audience, or playing Rock Star when no one else is home.
Or annoying the neighbors.....
I recently downloaded Picasa 3 (it's free). It has a couple of new features, like now I can write junk across photos. Yipee. Like this:
Now isn't that just slick?
Museums
12 years ago

1 comment:
Well what will they think of next? That's cool. I've watched Irish dance and they do move really fast. I'd fall on my face.
Looks like you got a new toy too!
Post a Comment