I tried to stay out of it, but someone decided it was time I got dragged thru the mud.
Last week, I was helping Hubby with some programming work, something that is defined in my job description. To do this, I go across the street where he is. The witch queen of the office decided I had no business doing what I was doing, so she text'd/called The Boss and told him I was needed in my office. Boss text'd Hubby and told him I was needed in my office.
Excuse me? The woman is not part of my department nor does she have any say over what I do. Hubby was livid. I'm not too happy, myself. I'm a big girl and don't need her telling me what to do.
I returned to my cave like a good little worker drone where I sat for three hours before I had anything to do.
Total stupid jealousy. I'm not playing that game.
The daughter and I did some sightseeing this afternoon.
I miss the hills around Tulsa, but this is a completely different kind of beauty.
Museums
12 years ago

2 comments:
Goodness...That type of stuff just ticks me off! I rather got the impression that you and your husband were friends with the boss man. I really do hate petty office jealousies as she has displayed. Sheesh! By the by...I picked up some lovely yarn yesterday and have begun my special knitting! Wahoo! I can't wait to finish and get this in the mail to you! Figure less than a month, ok?
Beautiful picture! I hate it when people behave that way. You just want to tell them to get a life.
Post a Comment