Monday, December 22, 2008

Another Monday out of the way

We had to stop cleaning house when Cocoa decided to come out and pose for photos.

Today was back adjustment and cortisone shot day. I hadn't been in three months, and my back popped like squeezing bubble wrap. I'm pretty sore this evening. Note to self: don't wait so long next time.

My Christmas present for S-MIL arrived in the mail today, the one that was supposed to ship on Dec 28. I'm quite disappointed in it. The "serving platter" is sandwich platter size, and the "serving bowls" are just right for a big bowl of soup. They're not at all what I thought would be a "3 Pc. Serving Set."

Mom's present was just plain ol' not available. I have to rethink that one, too. Sigh. December 26, here I come!

No fire in the fireplace tonight. :)

2 comments:

SchnauzerMom said...

Cocoa Puff is so cute!

I hope your back feels better. DH needs a back adjustment too.

Annie said...

Cocoa is my favorite of the tar babies. Pretty close to my favorite kitty, period. He's really good natured. He's probably a keeper.