While Ala and I were out & about Saturday, she commented on the odd appearance of a woman walking home from shopping.
We visited the candle supply store and bought some soy wax and fragrances; spent way too much money. Ala wants to learn the art of chandelry.
Twice this week my schedule has been changed at the second job, and no one bothered to ask me if it was OK, nor call me to inform me of the change. This is a very disorganized operation. Disorganization annoys me tremendously (you wouldn't know that by the disorganized state of my house).
Chester is holding his own, not much better, definitely not any worse. I don't think I'll continue with the prescription Science Diet food; $2.50 a day is a little steep. I have the option of adding fiber to his food, so we'll try that route for a while. I found some happy happy joy joy cat food at the health food store... has lots of nutrition and is slightly less pricey. He likes it just fine with a sprinkle of psyllium husk.
Hubby and Ala are going to the baseball game tonight. I get an evening by myself. I'd like to sew, I have to get groceries, maybe I can bet both done.

2 comments:
Wow, usually when guys wear a dress they fix their hair and put on makeup trying to like a woman. Maybe to him it was more like a robe. We'll never know. I really hope Chester beats this thing.
I bet he was cool and comfortable on his walk.
Post a Comment